Amaia Scapes Pampanga - PRICE LIST

Amaia Land : Amaia Scapes Pampanga For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
Bungalow Pod ₱ - -
Single Home ₱ - -
Twin Pod ₱ - -
Twin Homes ₱ - -
Multi Pod ₱ - -
Town Homes ₱ - -
Carriage Pod ₱ - -
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1: Spot Cash
Spot Cash within Reservation month with 10% discount.
Spot Cash within 30 days with 7% discount.
 
Option 2: Deferred Cash
20% Spot within Reservation month.
80% remaining balance payable in 23 months.
* Discount: 7% of the 20% Spot Down Payment
10% Spot within Reservation month.
90% remaining balance payable in 23 months.
*Discount: 5% of the 20% Spot Down Payment
100% payable within 24 months with 0 interest.
 
Option 3: Bank Financing
5% Down Payment payable within 6 months.
95% remaining balance payable through Bank Financing
10% Down Payment payable within 12 months.
90% remaining balance payable through Bank Financing
20% Down Payment payable within 12 months.
80% remaining balance payable through Bank Financing
 

 

How to buy the Amaia Scapes Pampanga residential homes

For many people out there, making a transaction with the Amaia Scapes Pampanga group is one of the easiest transactions that you will ever make. Therefore, it is important that everything is done in the right way to avoid any problems or complaints later on. Buying a home in the real estate field may sometimes be a very stressful affair especially if you are not dealing with the right agents. The Ayala group has made sure that your dreams of becoming a home owner is made easy and fast. All that you need to do is to follow the following steps.

The first step is to consult. A proper research should be done and once you locate your desired unit in the Amaia Scapes Pampanga homes, then your set to go.

  1. The next thing that should be done after consultation is to start tripping.
  2. The next thing to do is to make a reservation
  3. Get to document your reservation
  4. Once everything is in place, carry out an inspection
  5. The last and final step is to move in into your new home

The Amaia Scapes Pampanga team has made sure that any homeowner who is interested in buying a home with Ayala group can do so in the fastest and most convenient way possible. The different options currently available for cash payment include:


Spot Cash

A spot cash is going to be valid in the month within which the reservation was made at a 10% discount. There is also another spot cash that should be paid within a period of 30days and is given at an interest of 7%


Deferred Cash

Starts with a 20% spot payment within the month of reservation with the remaining balance of 80% being allowed to be paid in the next 23 months.


Bank Financing

 

Why is Amaia Scapes Pampanga a good investment?

There are some reasons why you should either invest or buy at Amaia Land Corp. They include:

May Datingi which is a property that you should be sure you are going to be proud of

The property has a total of 7 innovative house designs that the Ayala group was able to come up with. The property also has some features and amenities that will catch your attention such as a perimeter fence, a guarded entrance, patio greens as well as a village patio.

De kalidad
This is one property by the Amaia land corporation that will give you the best quality assurance. The property has a reliable and durable construction team which makes use of the very best construction team.

Paangat Ang Bhay
This is a property that can offer residents a life experience that is of the highest quality. The property also has a secure and safe entrance which is guarded. There is also a functioning community which can offer first class amenities. The property is also able to provide provision for growth. The property is managed by the Ayala group so you should be assured you are only going to be getting the very best there is to offer.

The Nakadali
This property has a very affordable and easy payment scheme that can even go as low as 6,500 per month. The payment methods that are offered are either deferred or cash which give potential home owners 12 months to clear the remaining amount.

Amaia Scapes Pampanga Location
Amaia Scapes Pampanga - Photo Gallery
Amaia Scapes Pampanga Amenities
Amaia Scapes Pampanga Contact Us
Amaia Scapes PampangaHome